ToT-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRIΡT

Go down

SCRIΡT Empty SCRIΡT

http://file1.npage.de/003071/41/html/script-wars.xml
 script  function  domain  info 
 googlesyndications  spam  google.com  provider-script can't remove for guests :( but you do not pass it when login. this script is on ca. 70% of all websites. you can remove it without problems. tip: delete the cookie too.  
 google-analytics(ga)  statics  google.com  ranking in google-search. you can remove it without problems.  
 sidebarscripts  view source, navigation  npage.de & npage.eu  aditional functions. if you disable it, the buttons with javascript-functions no longer display. you could remove it without problems. or simply save this Link as enter-page.  
 iliweb  pictures  forumieren  if you disable it, some buttons display reduce and you get some code-errors.  
 forumscripts  forum  inmyclan.com  if you disable it, you can not use the forum any longer. if you disable the cookie, you can not login any longer.  
Enter-Page without scripts

Last edited by me11 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
me11
me11
TdS
TdS

add : 01101101 01100101 00110001 00110001 activity : -404356

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SCRIΡT :: Comments

standard

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm by standard

Entweder liegts an mir oder es tut sich nix wenn man draufklickt :-\

Back to top Go down

me11

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:08 pm by me11

ka - der link is ok! das forum is nur zu bloed den zu oeffnen!
hab was anderes versucht, geht auch ned.. musst copy&pasten :(

[this addition hes been removed by the author.]
(the link works now - see top post)

Last edited by [┴°┴] ךך∂w on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no longer valid)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum